I have been nominated for “Ideal Inspiration Blogger Award” by D.S. Chauhan. He writes amazing travel blogs where he shares his travel experience in different parts of the world. Thank you so much sir for nominating me in this category, so grateful and happy that finally after so many years of hard work and dedication on WordPress, people have started appreciating and acknowledging my work. Also, your feedback on my blogs is so motivating every time. Guys, please do follow him, and thank me later for his genuine amazing feedback and wonderful blogs! https://travelandshare.travel.blog/author/dschauhanamd/
Rules for the award are:
- Thank the person who has nominated you and provide a link back to his/her blog.
- Answer their questions.
- Nominate up to 9 other bloggers and ask them 5 new questions.
- Notify the nominees through their blog by visiting and commenting on their blog.
- List the rules and display the “Ideal Inspiration Blogger Award” logo.
Provide the link of the Award creator of Ideal Inspiration Blogger Award as Journey in his word www.journeythroughlifeministries.com
Questions by D.S. Chauhan are: (Also thanks a lot for asking, my WordPress family will get to know me better now)
1) How did you take up blogging?
Answer: Writing has been my hobby since childhood, so while I was pursuing my graduation, I got to know about this platform and was pretty sure this is what I want to do!
2) What inspired you to start blogging?
Answer: Blogging gives me a sense of freedom. I feel liberated from my parents, peers, society, and everyone else while writing. Being a free soul but a trapped body, blogging works as a great escape for me!! So that’s how my blogging journey began.
3) What did you find interesting in blogging ?
Answer: It’s ability to hone your creativity and change/improve perspective towards life. Plus it’s an all time therapy for me!
4) How much time do you devote to blogging?
Answer: While earlier I was barely able to devote my time to it, now I ensure giving at least 30-45 minutes to it a day.
5) Do you want to use blogging as a simple hobby or a profession?
Answer: Definitely as a profession. I am a budding content writer and a blogger.
I further nominate the following people:
My questions for my nominees are:
- Describe yourself in 5 words.
- What do you think is the best thing part about your blogs?
- How was blogging made an impact on you as a person?
- Your advice to the budding bloggers!